Your windshield does more than block bugs and rain; it’s also a critical part of your vehicle’s rollover safety system. That’s why it’s important to have it replaced by a skilled professional who understands the various technologies that come together at this point in your vehicle’s design. Sealing points, mechanically sound mountings, and electrical connections all have to function together, and our technicians are fully trained to provide a safe, tight installation.
We’ll come to your home or place of work, so you can keep doing what you’re doing. The Glassman makes it easy, we’re competitively priced, and the job will be done right. If you have windshield cameras, no problem, our technicians can recalibrate them.
Are You a Candidate for Windshield Repair?
Small chips and cracks can often be repaired for a fraction of the cost of auto glass replacement. Learn more here.
How Long Does Auto Glass Replacement Take?
It typically takes an hour or less for our technicians to replace a windshield. They’ll also remove any broken glass from the vehicle and clean the windows. When the job is done, you’ll need to wait at least one hour before driving the vehicle.
Top Quality Windshield Replacement in Wichita, KS
BENEFITS OF USING
- All of our replacement specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training.
- Our skilled technicians use the best materials for windshield replacement, ensuring a quality windshield installation.
- We take pride in our ability to provide quick and painless window and windshield replacement services that leave you safe on the road.
- The technician will clean all of the windows and vacuum any broken glass out of your vehicle.
- The technician will tell you about any of the specific safety precautions and the one-hour-drive-away-time adhesive, which allows you to drive away quickly and safely.